The Rich Jerk Review: New Agressive and Effective Internet Marketing Methods for All
The Rich Jerk "Making Money on the internet is Easy" e-book Review
1)The value proposition
The Rich Jerk claims:
* To reveal the unorthodox marketing methods that brought him million dollars each year
* That most of his techniques have never been seen
* That he is better than you because he's richer!
2)The Rich Jerk e-book description
* 40 pages
* 8 chapters covering the topic "Make Money on the internet"
* Filled with The Rich Jerk personal experiences, tips and tricks to cover the "is Easy" topic
* Written in a direct and clear style to go straight to the point
* For 97$
* 45 days money back guarantee (the Rich Jerk offers 200% refunds under conditions)
3)The perceived value
An outstanding ressource that covers in a synthetic style the essence of Internet Marketing Methods, targeted to exploit the present opportunities of Internet in a profitable way
The Rich Jerk value proposition is definitely delivered, although the style and humour can be disturbing for some. Just follow The Rich Jerk link to read its astonishing sales copy
This is the first time I left an e-book with such a positive feeling and motivation to try some really new and effective marketing methods.
This was such a good suprise that I decided to start this page to review and finally promote the book
ii- Specific comments ont The Rich Jerk e-book
Everyone reading those lines know that to develop an internet business you need:
* An idea, a targeted and profitable niche, a business model
* A performing and optimized website matching your goals and your business model
* Targeted traffic
* Relationship management
Most of the "how-to make money online" either cover highly specific topic (google adwords for example), either cover all the topic broadly.
Finally you end up these e-books (or audio tapes...)with a "So what???" in mind
The Rich Jerk method is about this "So what" as it tells the reader in a direct (autocratic) way what to do exactly to reach the sky.
Of course if you're not a newbie to internet marketing you know (or just have ideas) some of the methods described in this e-book.
The power and the value of this book comes from:
* The concrete description of the most relevant methods : how it should be used to get the most of it
* Useful tips and tricks for each of these methods and strategies...some are really worth 10 times the price of the book
* The overall organisation of the book which proves to what extent The Rich Jerk masters the subject and has just picked up the most relevant tools with the best examples and applications
The main drawbacks are:
* The apparent "Big Head" of the Rich Jerk
* The chapter concerning online ventures (small one indeed) a little bit off topic
4) Bottom line for The Rich Jerk "Making Money on the internet is Easy"
* If you're a newbie to internet marketing, the reading of this book may be a bit hard...but it could be your first (raw) diamond
* If you're "familiar" with the basics of internet marketing, then I'm sure that The Rich Jerk e-book will give a tremendous boost in your internet business
You can read the complete review here : http://www.therichjerk-review.com
Jean-Philippe Schoeffel is a strategy and marketing consultant for 10 years. He worked for offline and online companies, from major european to small business. He has also developped review sites, just like this new one:
Warning: fopen(https://www.bookbrowse.com/rss/book_news.rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
in /var/www/sidrac.com/thatware.org/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input